Submission for the Ludum Dare game jam, combining the incompatible genres of bullet hell and pinball.
- Mouse: Move
- Left Click: Fire shots from your left bumper.
- Right Click: Fire shots from your right bumper.
- Center Click: Serve ball.
Defeat an endless wave of bosses with your pinball!
- enemy shots don't damage the player, but instead briefly stun them.
- the player cannot allow the ball to fall of the screen, if they do they lose a life
- player shots do not damage the enemy, only the ball does
- enemies are only vulnerable at specific weakpoints
- players may earn additional balls by scoring points
- points are awarded as follows:
- -- hitting an enemy projectile with the ball: 1 point
- -- hitting a boss's weakpoint with the ball: 500 points
- -- killing a boss: 10000 points
- -- players are awarded an additional ball once every 10000 points, so killing a boss guarantees a free extra life